The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Gardens Care Center of Hayward is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Gardens of Hayward was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. The Hayward community cares about the people that live and visit here. They offer many community activities for seniors and their families. This is a great place for our skilled nursing facility.
What makes Windsor Gardens of Hayward unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Nippongo, Turkish, French, Igbo, Russian, Punjabi, German, Swahili, and Mandarin.
The rehab team at Windsor Gardens has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- We are a 5 star Medicare rated facility
- Our facility won best Clinical Compliance Honor Roll 2013
- Our facility was awarded top 10 best Customer Service in the state of California
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- We updated our facility in 2003
- We have been in service since 2005
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Ask us about our quality care and customer service
- We pride ourselves on our residents positive comments of care.
- Administrator – Julie Mammad
- Director of Nursing – Bambi Fesalboni
- Social Services Director – Noemi Manuel
- Director of Rehabilitation – Swati Dutta
- Business Development – Lowella Paulines
“I visited my grandfather after a few days of him being there. I was pleasantly surprised with the professionalism and friendliness of staff and how clean the facility was. This is the third facility for my grandpa in a little bit over a year and I have seen different things. Have not heard anything negative from my grandpa and I hope I will not. Keep up the good work guys!” – Alex J.
“I visited today Windsor Gardens Care Center of Hayward. It was a weekend, Sunday. Residents were in activity room, listening music, CNAs and Nurses were busy providing care. I asked at the front station if someone can give me a tour of the facility. One of the staff member walk me through the facility smiling and explaining day to day activities of Care Center. Place looks very clean and happy. I liked it very much. It seams they take good care of residents!!!” – George C.
“We just moved our mom from another care home where the care, food, staffing was sub par and moved her here. This place is totally on top of everything! They are TEAM oriented. This place is super clean, no foul smells, food looks and tastes good. Therapy dept is awesome as well! The activities are ongoing all day, everyday and entertaining! I love this place and these people!!!!” – Jaci S.
“After a month’s stay at Sutter Eden Medical, my dad was transferred to Windsor Gardens for his rehab. He was unable to stand or walk when he got here. He wasn’t even able to feed himself because his hands were too shaky. And just about 4 weeks later, he is independent once again with little assistance. The staff here is amazing and friendly. They took great care of our dad and we are grateful for all they’ve done!” – Gina G.